Sunday, April 8, 2012

Two Years, Happy Birthday Little E

Has it really been two years since I wrote this post?
My baby boy would be two years old tomorrow.
There's not much to say other than I still miss him like crazy.

I only have a handful of pictures of him and I cherish every single one.
I saw something about these photographers who take call at hospitals for families of stillborn babies. They go in and take lots of professional photos for the families to have as keepsakes, and they do it free of charge. That is such an amazing thing for these families to have! I wish this had been available for us two years ago! 

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I can understand why your photographs are precious treasures. Sending you hugs!!

Robin said...

Thank you so much! You are just so sweet!